Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day

Well, this is my first, of many, Mother's Day!

I don't know how I feel. I am still adjusting to being a Mom. It still hasn't really sunken in, yet.

This weekend, Greg, Amelia, and I are going down to my Mom's for a BBQ. We are leaving after Amelia's 4 month check-up. I can't wait to see how much she weighs. It seems like all of a sudden she's become the fat baby. Not in a bad way, of course. It's just weird to me to see her growing out of the blue. Sorta.

Greg tells me that he got me a Mother's Day gift last night. Of course, he won't tell me what it is. Meanie. But, at the same time I do want to be surprised. I've been thinking about Father's Day and what to get Greg. So far, I've only thought about tickets to an Oriole's Game, which I know he would really enjoy. I just need to see what their schedule is and when a good date would be for all of us to go. I am actually looking forward to Father's Day; I can't wait to spoil Greg!

No comments: