Friday, April 20, 2007

In the beginning... November 2006

November was full of emotions for me (and later I found out why)...

First, I became very depressed and lonely. I was confused about the 'friendship' Greg and I had and where, if anything, it was going and how he thought of me and in what sense. I wrote all of this out on a blog entry on Y! 360 (which is now private). And, after a few days of the feelings staying, I decided to talk to Greg about 'us'. This conversation occurred on November 13th. Prior to talking to Greg, I had written this long letter to him and I used it as a reference to our conversation. The conversation was very production for my emotional status and I felt good afterwards. When I left, I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for the townhouse and decided to buy a pregnancy test for the hell of it. When I got home, I took the test and was completely shocked when it said I was pregnant (I bought one of the digital ones). I was in disbelief. The next morning, as I was at the repair shop because I had a flat tire that morning, I called my OB's office to schedule an appointment to possibly confirm the pregnancy. I couldn't be seen until the 21st. At that appointment, they were able to find the baby's heartbeat and I was still in denial. So, since we didn't know how far along I was (my last cycle began on 4/18/06), they referred me to the Fetal and Maternal Medicine practise in the same building. And, after this appointment was over I went to the office and made an appointment with them for the first week in December.

This meant that I went through Thanksgiving without anyone noticing that I was pregnant. Although, there was suspicion from my Mom, but she didn't say anything.

No comments: