Friday, April 27, 2007

Weekend with Grandma

This weekend, Amelia will be with Grandma as Greg and I enjoy a little time alone (including being away from the roomates).

I've spoken to my Mom (Amelia's grandma.or Nana Sue as she wants to be called) about the plans for the drop off. So, things are a go.

Amelia will probably spend a lot of time outside as my Mom loves to work in her garden. Plus, she mentioned visiting my Uncle Pat (who is the brother of my late Popop) in the hospital.

Mom hasn't seen Amelia since St. Patrick's Day, nearly a month and a half, and Amelia has changed a lot! She's two pounds heavier and probably another inch longer. Amelia is more animated and has begun to grab her feet. Also, she's begun to squeel a lot which I find very entertaining as does Greg.

I can't wait to see what Amelia is going to be like this summer and beyond. I'm so happy the 'new baby' phase is over because I am able to play with her now a days and sleep through the night (which is so amazing).

Today, Amelia is 15 weeks old. It's weird to think about how old she is in perspective of: 15 weeks ago, she was born, yet 15 weeks sounds so much longer (in time) than three and a half months. So, at what point do I stop saying how old she is in weeks and refer to months?

No comments: